Sunday, November 16, 2014

Utah Side Trips+

Linking up with InSPIREd Sunday
Weekend Reflections
Shadow Shot Sunday 2

 Reflections and shadows at Bear Lake, Utah - They have the best Raspberry shakes in the state made with real ingredients - none of that powder stuff.


Shadows at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho



This church building in Lava Hot Springs was saved from demolition by becoming a bed and breakfast. They serve a gourmet filet mignon meal; the largest stake and best meal I have ever eaten. I am sure that the beef came from Idaho or Utah free ranges.


Side view of the old church in Lava Hot Springs turned into a B&B. They also have weddings at the Greystone Manor.


This was the most colorful bull in Logan, I couldn't resist taking a photo of him and the shadows.

Duchesne drapes these lovely flowers on main street every year.

13 comments:

Mari said...

This is one neat of a building i lije how it is made of stone bricks. But why the demolition I wonder?

That bull with m&ms body is so cute. Lava hotspring - must have sime volcano nearby?

Gosia said...

great idea to use church as BB.

Nonnie said...

That bull certainly must be the most colorful any where! I am always glad when such beautiful buildings are not torn down, but reused for other purposes. You had lots of wonderful pics today!

Michelle said...

Love the quaint feeling of this place and that is one colorful bull!

Cloudia said...

How fun visiting!



ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I always look forward to the pictorial records of your travels here and there!

Shadowy Angel

Carletta said...

You have successfully fulfilled all the memes beautifully!
I love the bull. I've seen horses myself and cows on other blogs. Such a cool idea.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the bull. i enjoy the stain glass window on the church surrounded by trees. i wonder if there is a meaning? ( :

Maude Lynn said...

I love the bull!

A Colorful World said...

A good save for the church!

orvokki said...

Lovely photos, it's nice to look your places. And I love the bull, it's cute. You have changed your profile image, nice to see your different look.

James said...

Nice shots and a raspberry shake sounds delicious!

VioletSky said...

I would love to stay in that B&B! And I think it shows a town's fun side when they have these painted bulls (or cows/sheep/moose etc).
How nice to see flowers ... we are having a snowstorm!

01 09 10