Saturday, November 24, 2012

On my Way to California

I'm off to cruise the Mexican Rivera so I won't be posting lots but maybe a few words and photos from my Iphone.  I have it all set so we shall see how well it works.

Sailing to Cabo San Lucas which by this map looks further south than I've ever been. Then on to Puerto Vallarta before returning to Los Angeles.

My first roommate, I met at the pre-cruise party.  She was delightful but she had just gotten married the previous week so they found room for her new hubby. I was given another roommate who is closer to my age and we shall see who snores the loudest.  Bringing my earplugs.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Have a wonderful time Ruth and it will be lovely to hear all about it when you come back!

Paulette said...

Have a wonderful and safe journey. Send me some text messages and photos while traveling. Have fun.

Susan said...

Wow Ruth. That's a nice way to spend post-Thanksgiving! Have FUN! Susan

Jane and Chris said...

Bon voyage!
Jane x

NanaDiana said...

Ruth! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time and that your room mate works out for you. You will love Cabo & Puerto Vallarta. If you get the chance walk the downtown area of P.Vallarta. xo Diana

Rosie said...

Have a wonderful time, Ruth:)

Jo said...

I'm sure you'll have a ball. Can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, I hope you take lots of pictures for us and you have lots of fun!!! The Twinkies i won't miss. The Snoballs I will.

01 09 10