Monday, April 30, 2012

Padparadscha Swarovski Crystals


I enjoyed using Padparadscha Swarovski Crystals with mother of pearl and white pearls.  Does anyone know how to pronounce Padparadscha? Apparently, this color comes from India and I adore it.

My cousin died in Idaho and I just got word of it last night so I've been doing some genealogy searching for his sister so I am not doing much blogging today. I also took my neighbor for a medical procedure this morning so my morning was at a doctor's office.  Sad to say but it seems that most of my social life now a days is at doctor's offices.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I am sorry to hear about your cousin. I It is always sad to lose a family member even if you are not especially close to them.

You are a good soul to take your neighbor to the doctor...and I love those crystals. I have never even heard of them. xo Diana

01 09 10