Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rummaging Through the Drawers

I was looking for something. Today, I can't even remember what I was looking for. So there I was rummaging through the drawers of my grandmother's antique dark walnut vanity set and what do I see - photos taken in 1999.  I sat down and started looking through them.  Now, I should kick myself because the memory gets a bit foggy especially after eons go by.  I know better - I should have written on the back of the photos in pencil because ink tends to leak through in time. I had not done anything.

I do, however, remember the pink flamingos that we saw in San Diego, California and I saw some more in Vancouver, Canada in 2007 only they were in an enclosed habitat.

Did I find what I was looking for?  No.  I got distracted and looked at photos.

These photos had a disk with had each picture on it so I put one of them in my computer and guess what, it can't read something from 1999.  I was a little ticked off.

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh yeah, I've had that experience. In fact, I had written a looooooong paper on a Civil War general and it's on a floppy disk. What is a floppy disk you ask????? lol

01 09 10