Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Buddy

For all you cat lovers out there in our world, that seems to become smaller than it used to be because we can communicate with people on the other side of the globe in a blink of an eye, don't you just love how a cat makes himself or herself comfortable in the most odd places.  This was taken years ago when Babe was a teenager in cat years.  He could jump well over 5 feet or more if he so wished.

He has these baby blue eyes that are enormous for a cat and the markings of a Siamese cat but he is not. He has long silky hair and keeps himself immaculately clean.

He has a very rigid routine and gets his shorts in a bunch if I disturb it.  I worry about him because of his age and I will be gone for 3 weeks. He has become a lap cat and one that always greets me on my bed before I sleep but as soon as I turn out the lights, he jumps down to sleep against the wall.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

What are you going to do with him for three weeks? Will someone come and stay with him, or stop in and spend a couple hours each day? I know that it is difficult to have pets and leave. We have that same problem any time we go away. Fortunately, the past two times we've had to go away for a week, a young family has moved into our house and taken care of the cats, dogs, and plants! What a blessing!

Anne said...

Oh he is so gorgeous.Our cat goes to a lovely cattery which is like a home from home. 2 roomed pens fully enclosed all set around a planted up garden.The owners treat courtyard in the middle of which is a pond and beautifully all the cats like their own and its brilliant. She always sulks for a couple of days though when she comes homeX

01 09 10