Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party


Annual Halloween Party - pot luck and International Folk Dancing.  There is nothing like old folk dancers. Ages range from 10 years, 21 years to 40 years on up to 80 years old. We always dance to live music.

Halloween Day - visit to the Hospital and to my Chiropractor.

 She turned blurry but the costume is worth it.

He actually looks a lot like Shawn the snowboarder who was in the Olympics but this one is my chiropractor.  He was worried that I might put him on Facebook but no one will know him anyway.

 Pagoda Earrings
 Muddy Snowman Earrings
 Pagoda Angle Earrings
Piggy Earrings

They are listed on my Shop at Dian's Earrings.


4 comments:

Paulette said...

Beautiful earrings

Cranberry Morning said...

Love the crazy Halloween costumes!!

and yes, those are stunning earrings. Nice work!

Cranberry Morning said...

Ruth, thanks for telling me how you began reading my blog. Fun to hear that. There is a large cranberry bush just outside my office window, so when I was trying to think of a blog name, I glanced out the window...and the rest is history. lol Thank you so much for reading Cranberry Morning!

Mimi and Tilly said...

Hi Ruth, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. It's hard to let go of something you love isn't it? I've enjoyed this blog post. Your chiropractor looks fantastic! Your halloween party sounds like great fun. Sending hugs, Em xx

01 09 10