Sunday, October 9, 2011

Prayers are Answered

The answer is not always yes; sometimes, the answer to a prayer is no but if you are in dire need, the Lord will help you.  I have had so many answered prayers in my life that I cannot count them all.  I am fortunate that I believe in God the Eternal Father, and in his son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit.  He is there for me and he is there for you.  Jesus will be coming again soon - the signs of the times are all around us.  Many of the predictions from the Bible have been fulfilled.

Our Savior gave up his life for us; He was resurrected and lives.  We will be resurrected after death and will return to live with our Father in Heaven. The Book of Mormon is another witness that Jesus Christ was on this earth along with the Holy Bible.  

No comments:

01 09 10