Friday, October 28, 2011

The Last Rose of the Season

Isn't she a beauty?  This rose bush is almost a tree but I love it even more because I get lots of roses every year. It's a favorite place for my older cat to hide under so that he can do the neighborhood watch.  When all the leaves and roses fall off, its too bare to hide under so he has to find another spot. 

Today, there were two women in my deep water aerobics class who wore swim caps. Swim caps were fashionable forty years ago but not so much now. One of the caps had "Aquaholic" on it.  There is a shop by that name so there you go. 

Don't people just love to make up new words.  Have you made up any lately?

Pink Coral earrings - see Dian's Earrings.

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is a beautiful rose! I wish I could think of the name of the rose bush that was outside the back door of our house when I was growing up. The roses on it looked like that one. It was always beautiful!

Thanks for stopping in at Cranberry Morning. We have also been to York, but did not take the Ghost Walk. Another time, I probably would. We love York, and if we go to England, we would spend part of our time in London, then take a train to York. It is the other city that I think is SO worth spending time in!

01 09 10