Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award



I am still so new to this blogging business that I haven' t quite found my niche.  So you can imagine how thrilled I was to receive a nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from my favorite  blogger, Cheerful Thrifty Door. I appreciate the honor, thank you.




After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, you must:

1.  Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post
2.  Share seven things about yourself
3.  Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs


Seven Things About Me


1. My grandchildren are the joy of my life.

2. I dream of a trip to Poland with my cousin to visit Sztabin in northeastern Poland and   Klobuck in southern Poland where my ancestors lived.

3. I've been studying Polish for a year and a half.  I know lots of words but feel that I still will not be able to understand anyone and my mind will freeze up and not let me remember what I have learned.

4. I am a devout Christian of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe in God the Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his son and in the Holy Ghost.

5. Genealogy is my forte.

6. Some of my favorite TV shows are Survivor, Dancing with the Stars,  The Amazing Race, Burn Notice, Dr. Who and Doc Martin.


7. Besides a Corvette, the Mini Cooper is a fun car to drive - I am thinking real hard about buying a Mini Cooper.




The 10 blogs that I delight in reading and hope that you might visit them also:




The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Hey, I'm Trying to Write Here


Susans Genealogy 


darla perrins

Second Sister

Its a Madcap Life

I had the Write Idea

Vintage Scapes

The Thrifty Home


Gone Thrifting


No comments:

01 09 10