Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5-year olds

I had forgotten how unbearably annoying five-year-olds can be.  They are loud and obnoxious and love to say words like poop and pee in front of other people so that you are embarrassed. They giggle and grin thinking that saying those words are evil and fun. My granddaughter is a sweet little girl except when she gets upset which is a daily event. My daughter calls her the drama queen. The real problem is that she has a mind of her own and wants her way or its no way at all. She and her mom butts heads constantly like two rams butting heads to win the fair lady in the corner.

Drama Queen

She loves to dress up as a princess or fairy.


You must have wings if you are a fairy.

I miss my grand children.  

1 comment:

Paulette said...

She is a cutie. I like little girls with spunk and good giggles. Skype is wonderful for you and Darla to keep in touch.

01 09 10