Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interesting Earrings

While watching Burn Notice last night, I noticed that Mike's mother who is a character herself was wearing some unusual earrings.  At first I thought that they were a large circle with a bird hanging in the middle but in another scene, I found that they were sharks or maybe dolphins hanging in the middle. In another scene she had on some caribbean blue large tear drops shell earrings (very attractive). She's not a young chick but she shows her character by wearing what she wants to wear regardless of her age.  I admire that.  I am becoming more like that.  When we are younger, we think about what everyone else will think about what we wear or want them to notice what we wear. By the time you get my age, it's like I really don't care what anyone thinks.  I will do it my way as old Frank used to sing.


No comments:

01 09 10