Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm International

I sold my first jewelry set to a lady in Russia.  I kept thinking that I would lose money on the deal because I never thought in a million years that anyone from Europe or Russia would order from me, but I was wrong.  It didn't cost that much for postage so I actually made a profit.  


I received an order from another Etsy shop today and was surprised that it came from Canada. I've had excellent trade from shops in Canada.

Missouri trip at the end of March: After looking at airfares and train fares, we have decided that a road trip will have to do because traveling with 2 children, 2 adults and a two-month-old baby is not easy no matter how we travel.  Grant suggested a train trip but then we would still have to rent a car to get to Fort Leonard Wood. The only time that a train leaves from here is 3 AM and arrives in Chicago at 3 PM. It sounded like lots of fun to stay a night in Chicago; we would call Paulette and perhaps, she and her sister and brother-in-law would come into Chicago to have dinner with us.  Darla was saying that she would love to meet Paulette. Then the next day we would take another train to St. Louis, rent a car and drive to Fort Leonard Wood.  The biggest problem is that we need to bring a car seat for the baby, a stroller and the play N pack and there is no way that I would travel well by leaving at 3 AM - I would be worse than I am normally and couldn't mentally functional at all.  So the road trip it is (I hope the weather is good by then).  


No comments:

01 09 10